Your local Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) Solicitors in Burnley and Colne.
NGA Solicitors are a team of highly skilled and experienced solicitors who specialise in Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) matters.
We understand that planning for the future can be a difficult and sensitive topic, but our solicitors are here to guide you every step of the way. Our compassionate and knowledgeable team can help you create an LPA that ensures your wishes are respected and your assets are protected. We are dedicated to providing a personal and tailored service, and we work closely with our clients to fully understand their unique needs and requirements. If you are considering creating an LPA, contact NGA Solicitors today for expert advice and guidance.
You should instruct our firm of Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) Solicitors when:
- Making plans for future care and well-being, in case of incapacity.
- Wanting to appoint a trusted individual to manage finances and/or health and welfare.
- Updating or revoking existing power of attorney arrangements.
- A family member has lost capacity and there is a need to act on their behalf.
- Seeking advice on the different types of Lasting Power of Attorney.
- Facing legal challenges to existing power of attorney arrangements.
- Needing assistance with the registration process for a Lasting Power of Attorney.
An LPA is a legally binding document that ensures someone’s wishes are respected and their interests are protected. It is important to seek professional legal advice when setting up an LPA to ensure that the document is properly prepared, registered and executed in accordance with the law.
How our Lasting Power of Attorney Solicitors can help
Our LPA service is based on a thorough understanding of your wishes, ensuring that your future is secured in precisely the way you intended.
In addition to drawing up comprehensive LPA arrangements, we assist in acquiring the necessary information required to grant an LPA, and LPA registration. Many of our trusted clients rely on our solicitors as professional appointments of attorney for extra security and knowing their future is in good hands, when their family may not be able to act in that role.
All of our private client solicitors provide sound legal advice that will see you through the unforeseen challenges of the future, better protecting your assets, estate and interests in the process.
Our Lasting Power of Attorney Solicitors
Solicitor/Consultant – Qualified 1976
Dawn V Walmsley
Solicitor/Consultant – Qualified 2004