Your local TOLATA Claims Solicitors in Burnley and Colne.
If you and your former partner have joint ownership or one of you owns a shared property, you may be eligible to file a TOLATA claim. Our TOLATA Claims Solicitors specialise in this intricate area of law and possess extensive experience in both initiating and defending TOLATA claims.
TOLATA provides the judicial system with the authority to resolve conflicts over properties between unmarried partners. The Court can make decisions on who has ownership of the property, who has the right to live there, and even if the claimant’s name is not on the property deeds. Our solicitors are knowledgeable and experienced in navigating the intricacies of TOLATA cases. We are also able to offer a range of funding options to suit your needs.
Our TOLATA solicitors provide support in the following areas:
- Preemptive protection against future TOLATA claims in the event of relationship breakdown
- Mediation and resolution of property disputes outside of court
- Filing TOLATA claims on your behalf
- Representation in defense against TOLATA claims
- Legal action for professional negligence if previous advice from a solicitor or licensed conveyancer was inadequate.
We recommend that you seek the advice of our TOLATA Solicitors as early as possible to ensure the best outcome and to avoid potential legal complications.
Our TOLATA Claims Solicitors
Geoffrey F Ireland
Solicitor/Partner – Qualified 1979