Your local Tenancy Agreement Solicitors in Burnley and Colne.
NGA Solicitors is a leading law firm specialising in tenancy agreement matters. Our team of experienced tenancy agreement solicitors are here to provide comprehensive and effective legal advice to both landlords and tenants.
Whether you’re negotiating the terms of a new tenancy agreement, dealing with a dispute, or seeking to end an existing tenancy, we have the expertise to guide you through the process. Contact us today for tailored advice and support.
You may benefit from instructing our firm of Tenancy Agreement Solicitors in the following situations:
- Drafting a tenancy agreement: When starting a new tenancy, it is important to have a written agreement in place that sets out the rights and responsibilities of both the landlord and the tenant.
- Reviewing an existing tenancy agreement: If a tenancy agreement already exists, it may be worth reviewing it to make sure it still meets the needs of both parties.
- Resolving disputes: In the event of a dispute between a landlord and a tenant, a firm of Tenancy Agreement Solicitors can provide guidance and representation to help resolve the issue.
- Advising on changes to tenancy agreements: If a landlord or tenant wants to make changes to an existing tenancy agreement, a firm of Tenancy Agreement Solicitors can advise on the legal implications of these changes.
- Negotiating terms: When entering into a tenancy agreement, it may be necessary to negotiate terms such as rent, length of the tenancy, and conditions of the property. A firm of Tenancy Agreement Solicitors can assist with this process.
These are just a few examples of the types of situations that our Tenancy Agreement Solicitors can help you with. We will be able to advise you on the strength of your case, the potential outcomes, and the steps you need to take to resolve the issue.
Our Tenancy Agreement Solicitors
Anthony J. Allen
Solicitor/Partner – Qualified 1998
Nicola J. Barker
Solicitor– Qualified 1995