Your local Will, Trust & Probate Dispute Solicitors in Burnley and Colne.
Our team of dedicated and experienced Solicitors specialise in Will, Trust and Probate Disputes.
We understand that disputes surrounding wills, trusts, and probate can be emotional and stressful. That’s why we offer compassionate and professional legal support to help our clients resolve their disputes efficiently and effectively. Our team has a wealth of knowledge in this area of law, and we work tirelessly to explore all possible avenues to ensure that you receive the outcome you deserve. If you are facing a will, trust, or probate dispute, we are here to help. Contact us today to no obligation discussion.
Our Will, Trust & Probate Dispute Solicitors can assist you with a wide range of legal disputes such as:
- Contesting the validity of a will
- Challenging the distribution of assets in a will
- Dealing with disputes regarding the administration of a trust
- Dealing with disputes over executorship of an estate
- Disputing the appointment of an executor
- Seeking clarification on the terms of a will or trust
- Seeking resolution of disputes over the interpretation of a will or trust
- Contesting the inclusion or exclusion of beneficiaries in a will or trust.
Our Will, Trust & Probate Dispute Solicitors
Solicitor/Consultant – Qualified 1976
Dawn V Walmsley
Solicitor/Consultant – Qualified 2004