Your local Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitors in Burnley and Colne.
We are a trusted and experienced firm of Wills, Trust & Probate Solicitors, serving clients throughout England and Wales.
Our solicitors have a wealth of experience in advising clients on a wide range of legal matters relating to Wills, Trusts, and Probate. Whether you’re looking to draft a Will, create a Trust, or are dealing with the administration of an Estate, our solicitors are here to help. We understand the importance of ensuring that your assets and wishes are protected, and we take a personal approach to each and every case we handle. Contact NGA Solicitors today to arrange a consultation and see how we can help you with your Wills, Trust & Probate legal needs.
There are several reasons why you may need to instruct our firm of Wills, Trust & Probate Solicitors, including:
- To create a valid will: A Wills, Trust & Probate Solicitor can assist in the preparation of a will, ensuring that it is legally valid and that your wishes are clearly stated.
- Estate planning: The solicitor can help you make decisions about your estate, and assist in making sure that your wishes are carried out after your death.
- Trusts: A solicitor can advise on the creation and administration of trusts, which can be useful for estate planning, tax reduction, and protection of assets.
- Probate: If someone has died and you need to manage their estate, a Wills, Trust & Probate Solicitor can assist with the probate process.
- Contesting a will: If you believe that a will is not valid, or if you have been left out of a will, a Wills, Trust & Probate Solicitor can help you contest it.
- Estate administration: A Wills, Trust & Probate Solicitor can assist in the administration of an estate, which includes collecting assets, paying debts and taxes, and distributing the remaining assets to the beneficiaries.
Our Wills, Trusts & Probate Solicitors
Solicitor/Consultant – Qualified 1976
Dawn V Walmsley
Solicitor/Consultant – Qualified 2004