Your local Commercial Litigation and Dispute Solicitors in Burnley and Colne.
Our commercial litigation and dispute solicitors in Burnley and Colne provide legal advice in relation to all types of commercial litigation.
Disputes can arise in all sorts of situations including contract disputes, partnership disputes and debt collection. It is important to obtain advice to ensure your rights are protected and that you understand your claim. Our solicitors can provide you accurate advice and are able to offer a range of funding options to suit all needs.
Our commercial litigation solicitors can assist you with legal disputes that arise in the context of business or commercial transactions. This can include disputes over issues such as:
- Breach of contract: Our solicitors can help you to enforce or defend against claims of breach of contract, such as disputes over payment, delivery of goods or services, or failure to meet the terms of an agreement.
- Partnership disputes: A solicitor can help you to resolve disputes between partners in a business, such as over the distribution of profits or the management of the business.
- Shareholder disputes: A solicitor can help you to resolve disputes between shareholders, such as over the management of the company or the distribution of dividends.
- Director and officer liability: A solicitor can help you to defend against claims that you have breached your duties as a director or officer of a company.
- Construction disputes: A solicitor can help you to resolve disputes over construction projects, such as disputes over payment, delays, or defects in the work.
These are just a few examples of the types of disputes that our commercial litigation solicitors can help you with. We will be able to advise you on the strength of your case, the potential outcomes, and the steps you need to take to resolve the dispute. We can also represent you in court or during settlement negotiations, and will be responsible for drafting legal documents and communicating with opposing parties.
Our Commercial Litigation and Dispute Solicitors
Anthony J. Allen
Solicitor/Partner – Qualified 1998
Nicola J Barker
Solicitor – Qualified 1995