Your local Commercial Property Leases Solicitors in Burnley and Colne.
At NGA Solicitors, we have a team of expert Commercial Property Leases Solicitors who provide comprehensive legal support to businesses and individuals dealing with commercial property leases.
Our solicitors have extensive experience in handling a wide range of commercial property lease matters and are dedicated to delivering effective and efficient legal services. Whether you’re a landlord, tenant or a business owner, our solicitors will work with you to ensure that your rights are protected and that your interests are represented. Contact us today to find out how we can assist with your commercial property leasing needs.
There are several situations when you may need to instruct our firm of Commercial Property Leases Solicitors, including when:
- Drafting a new commercial lease agreement
- Negotiating the terms of a lease renewal or amendment
- Disputes arise between landlords and tenants over issues such as rent arrears, repairs, and property use
- Providing advice on break clauses, forfeiture and surrenders
- Advising on leasehold enfranchisement and right to manage
- Dealing with landlord and tenant issues relating to dilapidations
- Advising on the termination of a lease
- Advising on the assignment or sub-letting of a lease.
These are just a few examples of the types of situations that our solicitors can help you with. We will be able to advise you on the strength of your case, the potential outcomes, and the steps you need to take to resolve the issue.
Our Commercial Property Leasing Solicitors
Solicitor/Consultant – Qualified 1976
Andrew J Smith
Solicitor – Qualified 2013
Dawn V Walmsley
Solicitor – Qualified 2004